Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The shine, uncertain

I open my window
And see the sky clouded with darkness
I extend my hand
And push the clouds a little.
I notice the sun smiling shyly at me
And I received her warmth dearly
Gleaming with rays brilliant
The sun embraces me with brightness.
I am basking in its radiance with sighs of relieve
When the light burst at the seams
A little expansion began to well within,

How long it will remain
To drag me into another longing?
For a ray of tangible hold
To bring a stay long in my heart?

That uncertainty
Looms over me.


©cyclopseven. All rights reserved211210

1 comment:

  1. You seems to be very much aware of many things in your life, but most of the time your words carries the tone of denial. Is it real? Or is it just for poetry sake? No offense please.

    ReplyDelete