Saturday, May 22, 2010

Elusive she

Graceful indeed the way she soothes me
I sway by the gentleness of her touch
The way she brushes, the way she kisses
Night and day, in admiration her softness I feel.
I wish she is mine forever in this realm
Alas! How selfish I can be to expect so to be
She is the heir of her life, forever she is
How can I be so mean to expect her be mine.
Her swift gaze, a panacea for heated emotions
Her gentle blow, music for nature to dance
Her beauty I cared not very much
Her elusiveness renders me forever blind.
Her reflection I seek in the puddle of water
Hoping to conquer her elusiveness,
The water shy away closing her face
And my love is forever invisible.

I wish she is mine but, that is not to be so
Her name is known as Wind
Without her, my life is nothing
I surrender to her will, Que Sera Sera.


©cyclopseven. All rights reserved 220510.



1 comment:

  1. Here she teaches lessons of patience for she sweeps strong across the rolling hills.
    This is one of my favorites of yours Cyclopseven.

    ReplyDelete