Monday, September 24, 2007

An encounter

My ramble took me far
Into the caverns beyond the star
Where darkness and light equally dwell
To make us always walk on razor’s edge.

The unknown darkness impenetrable easily
But at ease it conquer the caverns for ages
Where dinosaurs still roam wild
To pounce on us at our slightest slumber.

As my slumber gets deeper
In delusion I begin to wander
Under a tree I take shelter
From the sweltering heat of the day.

I see ghosts dancing in front of me
Seducing me with proposals
Pinching every cell in my body
To satisfy the finer urges, however wild.
Nasty indeed the ghosts that dances
They send fear deep unto the recesses
of my mind, which I thought is safe
and the ghosts have proven the insecurity.

My encounter with the ghosts
Are nothing but the billowing smoke
Of desires that rises unknowingly
They remind me that they are still there
And I need to tie them up
Before they do so on me.

©cyclopseven. All rights reserved 240907.

1 comment:

  1. The colours are beautiful. This picture is pregnant with meanings I believe but not sure if I get it right. Is this picture a reminder that danger is around the corner? Please explain. Thank you my friend.

    ReplyDelete