Tuesday, September 02, 2008

AWARD



This guy has nominated me for this award, and I thank him for that. SAGE has got a wonderful blog that depicts his adventurous sojourns along with some musings on aspects of life, plus a little historical touch every now and then. I really enjoy reading his works.

I follow the rules to nominate seven of my favorite blogs for this award. They add colors to my life.

VENUS66
- This blog contains emotional ramblings of a wonderful person that I have known since the past few years. She is from Malaysia and she writes a lot on relationship especially friendship. She shares her joy and pain through poems and short writes, and occasionally through some graphics.

DRINKING THE MOON - A site to marvel, a place to relieve emotional stress. This blogger posts pictures, everything nature, with captions. I talk to her blog almost daily, and my eyes really enjoy the feast. She has another blog too, that emphasizes more on paintings and digital abstract, http://beyondthemindseye.blogspot.com/.

RICHARD - Richard doesn't write many articles, the most is 2 per month. But, his area covers an important aspect of life - aging - which most of us tend to avoid thinking or ponder over. His blog highlights some pertinent issues and consequences that usually arise during the aging process, ranging from health,loneliness etc. His advises and tips pertaining to aging will be of great benefit to all of us.

STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART - Arti is an Indian born writer who has passion for different genres of writing such as poetry, short stories, quotes and sensible articles.

URBAN BUTTERFLY - Known also as UB, she writes good poems of love and life, pain of separation and life experiences accompanied by some fantastic artworks.

AS GOOD AS IT GET - This blog contains writeups by a Cuban woman, on many little things that happen to us in our daily lives, yet most of us rarely identify ourselves with these things. But, Scarlet writes with such a candid flow and integrity on every little things, that one won't be bored scrolling through her pages.

MERSEAWILDLIFE - Dougal Urquhart posts beautiful pictures of sceneries, animals and insects, and wonderful sights of Mersea Island, Colchester, Essex, UK. Worth exploring, especially for all those who love nature.

Now, for those of you who want to accept your reward and all the benefits therein, here are your directions:

1) Put the logo on your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on yours
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

Congrats and good postings. God Bless.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination. I am not sure if I deserve that. Anyway, so nice of you. Thank you again. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel undeserving, but thank you very much. I will have to do this myself...and know that you will make my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nomination award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    Thank you very much! I am honored


    GBU
    Arti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Cyclopseven. You are most kind my friend.
    I don't participate in awards, memes and tags and hope you'll understand if I just simply acknowledge it here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You deserve the award and thanks for nominating Scarlet. I'll have to check out the others.

    ReplyDelete