Friday, December 03, 2010

Life...a mythical mystery, not!!

This life a mythical mystery not,
But a mystical mastery;
Deluding mask of contemporariness
Clouds the mind like wisp of smoke
Spiraling into nothingness with endless thoughts
Mindlessly finding the ways towards entanglement
Reverting to the past for unseen knots
Hoping to unknot them in the unseen future
Hither and thither the mind runs
But everything lies here and now
It fails to reckon every second.
I see yonder and I remain
Knowing that there I shall never reach ever
Yet, the mind turns asunder,

Till waywardness ceases to be one
Mythical shall everything in life appears to be.

©cyclopseven. All rights reserved 021210.

7 comments:

  1. Life is a mystery..Some thing is the same way is happening in my life..
    N my name is not 'neharika' its 'niharika'(But I love to mention that I prefer 'Neeha':))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good one. One day I will find time to sit and go through those poems that you have posted in this blog. Words such as mystery, mystical, waywardness, entanglement, past, future, mind etc...seems to keep repeating in you poems. I don't want to know why, but I enjoy seeing these words still appearing in your works even after such a long time, which indicates that you are still the same person I have had the opportunity to know, but not to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is there a desire to go back and figure something out? that's what I get out of this.

    We can't. We can never figure out something in the present that happened in the past. And even if we do, it already passed.

    ReplyDelete