Thursday, May 20, 2010

If cemetery, a library.

If cemetery a library
I know I have tonnes of books
To flip through pages of lives
Searching for story that suits mine.
Each tomb I place my gaze on
Is a book written in time
Encasing many sagas of sweet and bitter
On worn out pages and new as well.
A final chapter concludes
When each bid farewell
To everyone around and with a final dot
The epistle ends with solemn gratitude.
Nobody halt the journey unfinished
Where one ought to stop, there he stops,
Succintly Mother Nature fixes the finishing
Be it a sorrow filled, or happy one.
Each tomb, I place my gaze on
Is a book written in time
They left indelible vibrations in the ether
For others to breathe in stories beyond the tomb
To charter a new chapter for a new book
Every tomb speaks in silence.
Each book here is a precious print
For the divine in each marks the words therein
Each carries a story different
As their life they live, they  see what they perceived.
It is not a zeitgeist of our existence
To refute the strangeness of Mother Nature
Because when she decides to write
In beauty and mystical mystery she writes
And these books too
She writes, beautifully.

If cemetery a library
Each tomb, I place my gaze on
Is a book written in time.


©cyclopseven. All rights reserved 200510.

No comments: