Monday, September 29, 2008

Sweetest Rose

Rose, painted red
The blooming rose
Painted red
Wildly dances
On dry branch.

She is pretty
She is cute
As I smell her
She smiled, mute.

The blooming rose
I cuddled her tight
Kissing her
Hard to let her go by.

She the rose
Unscathed she cared for me
Ramming my emotion
In love, I melted.

The blooming rose
Built a nest in my heart
I promise to myself
That I will care her eternally,
Even if I am pricked a million times
And millions of blood drop
May paint the earth,
Amidst that pain
I will still smile,

Knowing she is still blooming
Though under someone else's care.


©cyclopseven. All rights reserved 290908

3 comments:

  1. The last part made me sad. The rest was beautiful, and btw, it all flows so beautifully together, even the sad part. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang this Christmas with watersports activities included! Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Scarlet. Life is like adding a bit of sugar and a little chilly, here and there. It tastes good, rite?

    ReplyDelete