Sunday, October 14, 2007

Thank you Lord for this life given

The day is not far
For me to lay rest
From the tumultuous
Daily routine
And the mental chatters.

Age is catching up
With me but not
With my shadow
The loyalist
Of my choice.

I wonder when
Will this inner chattering
Will meet the end
So the knots can meet
One another in this life
To find the missing continuity.

When the end greets me
Be it in my slumber
Nor in my wakefulness
I wish to say only one thing
Loud and clear
“Thank you Lord for this life given”.


©cyclopseven. All rights reserved 141007.

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful words.
    I love this 3 lines.

    "When the end greets me
    Be it in my slumber
    Nor in my wakefulness"

    May your wishes come true. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree a hundred percent with your words.

    ReplyDelete