Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Conflicts


ǝlʇʇǝs oʇ ƃuıuuıƃǝq ʇsnp ǝɥʇ
uǝʞɐʇ ʞlɐʍ ɐ ɟo lıɐɹʇ ǝɥʇ ƃɹǝʌoɔ
Between the trees and hills
Footsteps lie marking the stride.

Susurration heard indistinctly
Humankinds is just nearby, but,
In obscurity thoughts disturbing
Weave a net for a trapping.
Sooner or later, the place will be nearer
Scarcity of humanity scariest of all
Between the smiles and gentleness
Selfishness lurks with smoothened pace.

The walk slows me down a little
Why these conflicts arising within?
A question I posed to the bearer of this body
Knowing the fact well that I too in life dwell.
The road appears far and narrow
Though everything seems to get closer and wider
Again, I am lost in my erratic thoughts
World’s perfection is my greatest trepidation?

Nervousness seizes me thoroughly
A cold wind sweeps over my being, gently,
In obscurity thoughts disturbing
Weave a net for a trapping.

sʇɥƃnoɥʇ ɔıʇɐɹɹǝ ǝsoɥʇ ƃʌɐǝl 'puɐ
˙uoıʇɐɹɹnsns ǝɥʇ oʇ ƃuıuǝʇsıl ʞlɐʍ ʎɯ pǝnuıʇuoɔ ı


Copyright©cyclopseven. 140910.

6 comments:

  1. Words are beautifully woven.
    'The dust beginning to settle covering the trail of a walk taken'

    The header is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks buddy. About the header..the picture was taken enroute to Lenggong Archeological Museum. I superimposed my picture on it..taken near the Perak Man's burial ground.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we must continue to listen to the susurration, the words spoken and unheard...that is where truth lies

    ReplyDelete
  4. The header is beautiful with nice words. I liked it very much. :)

    Conflicts : Beautiful poem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well fought the battle of fear... somewhere it’s little conscious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one and amazing music on your site!!

    ReplyDelete